The newest release by Reykjavík based experimental composer and guitarist from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
A Kurt Vonnegut, Elena Migliore, Víctor Jara y Atahualpa Yupanqui.
All songs composed and played by Flaaryr.
Recorded by Flaaryr with the help of Guðmundur Arnalds at Mengi,
Produced, mixed and mastered by Guido Moretti.
Illustration and graphic design by Flaaryr.
* Respectfully borrowed * voices and words by:
– Kurt Vonnegut on track #1.
– Elena Migliore (Don Hertzfeldt) on track #2.
– Facundo Semerena on track #4.
– Ófeigur (Dagmar Wernitznig) on track #5.
– Alan Rockefeller, Terence McKenna, Adam Haritan, María Sabina, David Attenborough, John Cage, Katrín Helga Ólafsdóttir on track #6.
– Snæbjörn Helgi Arnarson Jack (Diego Manatrizio) on track #7.
– Martin Niemöller, Víctor Jara (in the voices and guitars of the Chilean people) on track #8.
* All profits from sales of this album will be donated to:
– CORREPI -Coordinadora Contra la Represión Policial e Institucional- (Argentina)
– Fundación Víctor Jara (Chile)